12/13/12

Thursday Roundup

This is the first post in a series of Thursday posts where I share with you all a roundup of my favorite products found around the web. Some will be handmade and some will not. There will be things for kids, moms, home decor, and maybe even something for our four legged friends from time to time. So let's get started!

This week's theme is Christmas since it's only a few weeks away. I think I'm more excited for Christmas to get here than they are!

This first Christmas item I'm loving right now is this burlap and cotton ruffled tree skirt. Isn't it just adorable? This is a handmade item by artist Louie White of Shabbie Chic Home out of Arizona. It's so pretty I'm not sure I would want to cover it up with presents!


Next, we have some really fun Christmas Stockings. I have a slight love affair with felt (ok...maybe it's a major love affair) and these are just so Christmas-y. This is also a handmade item from Rikrak out of Canada. 




Ok, these had me instantly drooling! Don't they look absolutely yummy?!? These come from Shari's Berries and come in all sorts of varieties and with multiple quantities to choose from. Almonds, chocolate chips, white, dark, and milk chocolate! It's almost to much...almost. 


And finally, this is a product I discovered via Pinterest quite a while ago. I absolutely LOVE this idea. You take a photo your child has drawn and send it on over to Child's Own Studio where one of their amazing artist creates a plushie from your child's drawing. How cute is that! The wait list fills up fast, so be sure to subscribe to their newsletter to be among the first to know when they have availability. We have not tried this yet, but I promise you as soon as the girls are a bit older we will be sending in some artwork. 






And that is it for this weeks Thursday Roundup! Be sure to check back next week! 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment