12/30/12

Shoutout Sunday- Made Page

I think nowadays almost everyone has a favorite blog, I know I do. I've always been an avid blog reader, but I never really followed any of the blogs. It was only when something I had seen on the web popped into my mind that I would search out a particular blog again. But one blog has always stood out in my mind and I just couldn't stay away. That blog belongs to Dana Willard of Made Page. Besides that fact that she has three absolutely adorable children that I have enjoyed watching grow, her blog posts are artful, informative, and just downright beautiful. See what I mean? Check out that baby love!!




Need a tutorial for fabric flowers:




How about a tutorial for a sweet skirt?




And these windows? *SWOON*







And if you think those are beautiful you really must look her up on Instagram. In addition to beautiful photos she has great tutorials for all kinds of fun projects, recipes, sewing patterns...all kinds of stuff. Make sure to check her out!

So, there you have it: my blog crush! Be sure to check back soon to see what other blogs I'm loving!


No comments:

Post a Comment