1/5/13

New Blog, Free Ad Space!

Every new blog has to start somewhere, right? So as an introductory offer I have ad space available for FREE! Yup, you heard that right! I will be giving away FREE ad space.

You just have to do two things. First, be a fan of my Facebook page. To do that just click on the gray "F" button on the left under "Get Connected" and like my page if you haven't already. Second, you have 3 options. You can follow me via Pinterest (the Pinterest button is directly beneath the Facebook button), Follow By E-Mail (right above Get Connected on the left), or join my site via the Google friend connect button (above the "Follow By E-Mail"). When you have done those two things just leave a comment with an e-mail address or whatever contact information you would like me to contact you with and I will send you a code for a FREE standard ad!!


Ads will show up on the right hand side of the page and if you would like more information about our ads you can check out the sponsor info button in the menu at the top of the page.


So what are you waiting for?? Start marketing your website right here, right now, and for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment